This should keep you busy.. 41, 49, 51, 58, 64, 77, 78, 101, 102, 105, 122, 150, 233, 267 :) i went through every question too.
41. Always tapping my feet/hands, and nailbiting :(
49. I am scared of open water, not sure if it’s a phobia or not but seas and oceans interest and terrify me!
51. I used to be allergic to eggs as a child, also penicillin, but now I’m allergic to cinnamon and some dairy. :)
58. My heart stopped during an operation when I was 7 weeks old, and my Mum always tells me I’ve already died once in this lifetime (not actually pronounced dead), and that is pretty fucking weird to me!
64. I got told I look like Dan Searle from Architects, which are pretty big right now? I dunno
77. My least favourite word is probably odyssey, because it is just ugly to spell.
78. My favourite type of food is probably Italian.
101. I would like to live in Canada, probably Toronto because everything I’ve seen of that place looks magic! Or Alaska.
102. Spacious, simple, oak flooring, mezzanine bedroom and exposed brick wall living room. Also soundproof so I can play drums there :)
105. New York (again), Canada, Europe (not very specific but there’s a lot I want to see.)
122. People who are unreliable seriously bum me out, also people who are stubborn to the point of conflict to prove a point, I can’t think of much else right now :(
233. My motivation is my currently shit job, the sooner I save up some money to get away, I am out of here!
267. Probably will get shouted at for answering this, but Kelly Brook.
If you've got the money, buy them. I use my plugs literally every day, perfect. you completely forget you've got them in after a good 10 minutes. Good to see your gigging again mate. Hope everything goes sweet with Azriel and that. Let me know when you're playing in London ;)
I definitely will look into them, Richard has ACS moulds too and swears by them, so that’s 2 really good reviews from the biggest drum nerds I know! hahah, we should be booking a tour in January to head down south and concentrate on mainland UK but I’ll let you know as soon as I know! :)
Sounds good man! What sort of head phones are they? I've recently invested in some acs moulded earplugs, they are the tits! For an extra £70 I can get the in ear monitor fitting as well, truly awesome bits of kit!
Those are the ones I’m looking into at the minute!
Just a pair of £40 sennheisers I picked up from HMV haha, really do the trick for now though! Makes monitoring a doddle!